800. Earl Grey: This is the lightest brow color in the cool palette. Although this is called earl Grey, it is not actually grey!. Earl grey heals as a baby blonde color and is perfect for white, salt and pepper, and grey/blonde mixtures. Earl Grey can also be mixed into any other brow color to lighten and cool it.
700. Champagne: This is a light ash blonde used on people with very fair, pink tones in their skin. It heals beautifully on those with very light, ash-blonde hair. Champagne can also be used to lighten and cool softap eyebrow colors.
730. Mink: This color is great for medium ash blondes with pink tones in their skin, and can also be used as smudgy eyeliner. Mix Mink into medium SofTap eyebrow colors to cool them
760. Brown Sugar: A lovely brow for light ash brunettes who don’t like a lot of red tones. Brown sugar can also be used for soft eyeliner and for cooling medium/ dark eyebrow colors.
740. Pecan Pie. This tasty treat is designed for medium ash brunettes or brunettes with blonde highlights. Pecan Pie can also be used as soft eyeliner. Mix a little into SofTap eyebrow colors to darken and cool them.
Chocolate Éclair : A beautiful cool brown liner for dark brown eyes, honey brown eyes, blue eyes, and steel blue/gray eyes. Use on women with very warm skin tones.
090. Charcoal. A cool liner that heals as a soft black on women with warm skin tones. Charcoal is great on blue, steel blue and gray eyes.